Double Bonus Spin Roulette
A great twist on the classic Roulette! The bonus is 1½ times as wide as any other on the wheel, so the ball is 50% more likely to land in the bonus as well than in any other well on the wheel.
Player♥s Suite® Double Bonus Spin Roulette™
Our Player♥s Suite® Double Bonus Spin Roulette™ gives you all of the classic action of Roulette with an exciting and lucrative twist.
The wheel in Player♥s Suite® Double Bonus Spin Roulette™ features a fat yellow bonus well that is 1½ times as wide as any other well. This means you have a much greater chance to trigger the bonus free spin. The bonus offers you double the number of win opportunities with a free spin on two bonus wheels.
You can also amp up the excitement with bets on yellow:
- Earn a payout whenever the main game ball lands in the extra-wide yellow well.
- Gain eligibility for even bigger awards in the bonus: win 120 to 1 when either bonus outcome is yellow and win 1200 to 1 when both bonus outcomes are yellow.
This newest Player♥s Suite® Double Bonus Spin Roulette™ has the same great features that make Player♥s Suite®Roulette! so popular:
- Hyper-realistic outcomes you can trust
- Clean, crisp layout for first-time players
- Advanced bet options for experienced players
- Comprehensive history displays for pattern players
- Powerful bet accelerators -- easily place a string of bets with a simple click and drag
Come experience the thrills that have made Double Bonus Spin Roulette™ the fastest growing Roulette game in the world.
How To Play
The goal in Roulette is to anticipate where the ball will land in the wheel and place bets accordingly. The goal in Player♥s Suite® Double Bonus Spin Roulette™ is the same but with the added help of bonus free spins.
Place one or more bets (see How to Bet) and then click SPIN to start the game. When the ball lands on a number in the wheel, if you have a bet covering that number, you win. Any winning bets remain on the Number Board and are paid according to the paytable.
How To Play Again
After any spin, you have numerous options to play again.
Click REBET & SPIN to place and play your last bet with a single click.
Or, you can place one or more new bets and then click SPIN.
Click CLEAR ALL to remove all chips from the Number Board. This works both for winning bets from the previous game and for newly-placed bets.
Click REBET to place your last bet without starting a new game. You can add additional bets if you wish.
Click DOUBLE REBET to place twice your last bet without starting a new game. After one or more bets are placed, DOUBLE BET doubles all current bets. Many players rely on DOUBLE BET to more easily support certain betting systems.
Click SPIN to start the game after you finish placing your bets.
Auto Spin Feature
Auto Spin plays the game automatically for a given number of games at the current bet. Once you have placed your desired bets, click the AUTO SPIN button and choose how many games you want to play. Auto Spin will keep playing the specified number of games until you click the STOP button or your balance is insufficient to spin again.
How To Bet
The line of chips below the Number Board represents the available bet increments. The elevated chip in the line indicates the currently selected chip value. To select a different chip value, click that chip in the line of chips.
Once you are satisfied with the selected chip value, you may place bets on the Number Board.
Placing a Bet
To place a bet, click the chosen bet spot. Each click adds another chip of the selected value to the stack. As the bet chips stack up, they can "colour up" to the next higher chip value.
Placing a String of Bets
Instead of placing one bet at a time, you may place a string of bets by holding down your left mouse button whilst moving your cursor over bet areas. Every time your cursor goes over a new bet spot, a bet of the selected chip size is placed.
To remove the last bet placed, click UNDO. Click UNDO to remove a sequence of bets in the inverse order in which each was placed. Alternately, click CLEAR ALL to remove all bets from the Number Board.
Types Of Bets
Player♥s Suite® Double Bonus Spin Roulette™ has betting configurations appropriate for a wide range of players.
The wide variety of bet types allow you to control your risk and reward. Information regarding the payouts for the different bets can be found in the paytable.
- You can place bets to cover specific numbers or adjacent numbers:
- Straight Bet is placed directly on top of a number
- Split Bet is placed between two numbers
- Trio Bet is placed to the left of a row of numbers
- Corner Bet is placed on the corner of four numbers
- Five Numbers Bet is placed to the left of and in between the two rows containing both green zero bet spots and the 1 - 3 bet spots
- Six Numbers Bet is placed to the left of and in between two rows of numbers that do not include the green zero bet spots
- You can place a bet to cover an entire category of results. Placing your cursor over any of these bet areas highlights the corresponding numbers covered on the Number Board.
Neighbour Bets allow you to bet upon a section of adjacent numbers on the wheel with a single click.
The Neighbour Bets racecourse oval is visible only when enabled in Options.
Move the cursor over a number on the "racecourse oval" to highlight that number as well its neighbours to the left and right. Click to place the selected chip value on each of those numbers. These chips are placed on the Number Board, not on the racecourse oval itself.
You can change the number of neighbours by clicking the + and - buttons in the centre of the racecourse oval.
Advanced Bets allow you to bet on multiple bet spots on the Number Board with a single click.
The Advanced Bets area is visible only when enabled in Options
- Place your cursor over any of the Special Bet buttons to see the numbers associated with these pre-stored patterns. Clicking any of the Special Bet buttons places bets of the selected chip size to cover these numbers:
|RED SPLITS||Split bets everywhere on the Number Board
where two adjacent red squares share a side
|BLACK SPLITS||Split bets everywhere on the Number Board
where two adjacent black squares share a side
|RED DRAGON||Straight and Split bets on a trail of red squares
along the Number Board
|BLACK DRAGON||Straight and Split bets on a trail of black squares
along the Number Board
- Pattern betting allows you to create up to six different bet patterns which are saved as presets for one-click betting.
- When "Advanced Bets" is enabled in Options, the Pattern Betting interface is displayed at the top-left of the Number Board.
- Start by placing your desired bets on the Number Board. Once you are satisfied with the bet pattern, click the
- button. Six pattern store buttons are then displayed. Click one of the six pattern buttons to store your pattern, or click X to the left of the pattern buttons to cancel.
- Once a pattern has been saved to a preset button, the button is available for use in betting. Placing your cursor over a preset button highlights the betting pattern on the Number Board. Clicking the preset button places the bet as it was saved. Each time you click the preset button, the bet amounts on the corresponding spots increase accordingly.
- In order to erase a preset bet pattern, click the
- button and then click a previously saved preset. Once cleared, the preset button is no longer available until another bet pattern is saved to it.
Expert History Bets
Click the EXPERT HISTORY button at the bottom of the play field to activate the Expert History display. This display is removed when the button (now labeled CLOSE HISTORY) is clicked again or when a game is initiated.
The Expert History display depicts the relative frequency of each number, and of each even money bet type (Even, Odd, High, Low, Red, Black) over the prior 250 outcomes. The larger or longer the respective coloured bar, the more often that outcome has occurred.
The Expert History display also indicates the six most-hit "Hot Numbers" and the six least-hit "Cold Numbers" over the past 250 games. Some pattern players use this feature to try to capitalise on hot streaks or to try to identify over-due numbers.
Each history indicator on the Expert History Display is also a bet initiation area. Place your cursor over any of the history indicators to see the corresponding spots on the Number Board. Clicking any of these history indicators places the corresponding bet of the selected chip value.
Bonus Free Spins
If the ball lands in the yellow well, all of your bets stand and you qualify for the free spin on the special bonus wheel. After you click the START button, the single roulette wheel is replaced with a new two-wheel version sporting two concentric rings of roulette numbers. The ball spins, slows, and falls into one of the wells, determining the outcome on the inner ring. The outer ring then slows and stops in alignment, determining the second outcome. The final numbers are those aligned with the well in which the ball landed - one number from each wheel.
The two bonus wheels are truly independent - the outcome on one ring has no effect on the outcome on the other ring.
If you have a bet on the yellow bonus bet spot when the ball lands in the yellow well, you immediately earn a payout before the bonus free spin even begins. If during the bonus free spin, one or both of the outcomes are yellow, you earn an additional really big payout!
Bet on the yellow bonus bet spot with any combination of the following:
- Straight bonus bet is placed directly on top of the yellow bonus bet spot
- Split bonus bet is placed between one of the green zero bet spots and the yellow bonus bet spot
- Trio bonus bet is placed on the meeting point between the two green zero bet spots and the yellow bonus bet spot
Clicking the OPTIONS button reveals a menu of controls that enable you to customise various aspects of the game to suit your preferences:
Allows you to control the speed of game play.
In NORMAL mode all game animations are played.
In TURBO mode the pace of play is quickened by eliminating certain animations. This does not affect the method of play or the rules of the game.
Adjust the quality of the graphics to get the optimal animation performance.
- BEST mode - Graphics look best, but performance may suffer.
- HIGH mode (default) - Optimal graphics and performance setting.
- MEDIUM mode - Lower quality but increased performance.
- LOW mode - Degraded graphics, but smoothest animation performance is achieved even on slower computers.
Allows you to turn ON or OFF the Neighbour Bets racecourse oval. Some players use the racecourse oval just as a betting reference.
Allows you to turn ON or OFF the Advanced Bets area which gives you access to Pattern Bets and Special Bets.
Allows you to turn ON or OFF the voice announcement of game outcomes. If audio is globally disabled, then voice announcements are likewise disabled irrespective of the Options setting.
Rules & Additional Information
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
The outside bets (Even, Odd, High, Low, Red, Black, Dozens or Columns) do not cover a zero-green, double zero-green, or a yellow bonus outcome.
The table minimum and maximum bet limits are listed in the paytable.
In addition to an overall table maximum limit, there is also a limit for each type of bet. See the paytable for details.
Only highest winner paid for yellow bonus outcomes from a bonus free spin.
All trademarks are registered trademarks or pending trademarks of IGT and/or its licensors in the U.S. and/or other countries. Copyright © 2011 IGT. All rights reserved.